streaming media server

hi luggerezzzzzzzzzz
ok as we have real media streamin server ,Do 'e hav
something like that in linux to provide online media
ondemand or live on web
one more q'n is that how can a client listen to songs
on a linux server is there any way to achieve this??
thx in advance

=====
ravi saxena http://home.graffiti.net/upengan78   upengan78 hotmail com
upengan78 epatra com upengan78 graffiti net upengan1978 netscape net
upengan78 hotpop com

"THE LIVING GOD IS WITHIN YOU" Dearest 'swami vivekananda'
"Can I Expect this October 2002 full of blood donation"