Re: streaming media server

slash_axl_rose wrote:

> ok as we have real media streamin server ,Do 'e hav
> something like that in linux to provide online media
> ondemand or live on web

I think the Real Media server can be bought for Linux as well. Please
check with Real or search on http://ww.real.com/ .

> one more q'n is that how can a client listen to songs
> on a linux server is there any way to achieve this??

What songs? There is a variety of media players available for Linux.
Often they cannot be included in official distributions of Linux, but
they are for download. For high-quality software specially crafted for
the various versions of Red Hat Linux see http://freshrpms.net/ .

And *please* ask only once! If no one answers, that means no one knows
an answer. If you repost your question, you'll only end up in a spammer
list and thus everything from you will be ignored... No offense
intended, I'm just trying to help you getting along with us Linuxers. We
are serious about nettiquette.

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/