Re: Printing via DCHP to windos client not working

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 23:39:34 -0400 (EDT)
Keith Mastin <kmastin beechtree ca> wrote:

> Internet              /| Linux
>    \                 / | Box
>     \____| D-Link  |/  |
>          | Firewall|
>          |         |\  | Winodh$
>                      \ | Box w/
>                       \| Printer
>
> ...either one should be able to use samba printing on the Windoh$ box
> from the linux box.

This is the correct layout.

Before I turned off encrypted password on the windos box, "smbclient
-L <name>" came up empty. Nothing was shown. After I turned off
encrypted passwords, I at least got some sort of info. I don't
remember right, but it produced some output to the screen.
--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers netzon net>
ICQ# : 18002350            Have A NORML Day

                Ben Franklin