Re: Relationship to existing 3rd party repos/CentOS/SL?

Jeff Sheltren wrote:

> I'm all for playing nice with other repos, but I still believe that
> trying to work out all the technical and political issues is far more
> trouble than it is worth.

Jeff, I think I know where you're coming from, but you simply can't have
it both ways.  One either plays nice or not.

Frankly, if someone feels that they don't think it important to play
nice (and do the right thing, imo), I would rather they not be involved
in this project.

-- Rex