Re: Relationship to existing 3rd party repos/CentOS/SL?

I wrote:

Again, I think you're extrapolating too far here. It seems many people are "ambivalent" about the repo-tag thing, myself included. I can live with it, I can live without it. I don't really care. (Maybe I should, and maybe it's some kind of failure that I don't, but that's how it is). I think you're assuming that everyone feels as strongly about this as you do (either positive or negative), whereas they don't, and you're thus inferring a strong feeling that isn't there, that by not

whoops, half sentence. I meant to say: "...that by not having a strong opinion, they are actively opposed to co-operation with other repos".