Re: xmlrpc-c for EPEL

Rex Dieter wrote:
Orion Poplawski wrote:

- cmake can be built with its own copy of xmlrpc-c.  Could do this to
get it in then shift to system version.

This approach looks like the simplest way to bootstrap things, imo.

Yeah, this is pretty easy to do. I've built cmake for EL-4 and EL-5 using the provided libraries. Once xmlrpc-c is built I'll switch back to using the system libraries.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com