Re: RFC: EPEL branching if Fedora maintainer does not react

Dennis Gilmore wrote:

If the Fedora maintainer later decides to participate in EPEL, Then both people will become co-maintainers for EPEL. (Of course co-maintainership can be extended to Fedora)

Do we have a generic policy for resolving disputes? I guess the answer is go to FESCo and escalate to board if necessary but having that written down is good.

Rahul