Re: Meetings and mailiglists/decision finding process

On 15.08.2007 15:14, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> On 14.08.2007 19:41, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
>>
>>> On 8/14/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:
>>> [massive snip]
>>> Nearly all projects face the same problems (some do sometimes, others to often)
>> Sure -- but I was in FESCo for one year and there it worked much better.
>>  Seems people were more interested in Extras then.
> I think its just that since the work we've done has already been through
> FESCo, that there's just less for us to do.

Well, yes, there is curently not as much to do in EPEL as for Extras in
the past.

But let me rephrase: The workflow in FESCo was much better -- more and
more active people in the meetings and decisions didn't take that long
to get done/realized.

CU
knurd