Complete RHEL package lists?

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Wed Aug 22 14:43:33 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 22 August 2007, Jos Vos wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 06:20:47PM -0500, Michael Stahnke wrote:
> > Can someone detail out what information is being looked for?  Also,
> > what channels in RHN would some of this stuff fall under.  I think
> > that tomcat and lots o' other java stuff is in some developer
> > channels.  We'll need to iron the whole thing out.
>
> Tomcat is a standard part of RHEL5 and thus in the regular channels,
> like much other Java stuff, that was formerly (pre-RHEL5) known as
> the "Red Hat Application Server".

tomcat is also in Fedora, but that's not what I'm talking about.  What I'm
ready to submit for review is the native APR-based connector, tomcat-native
(also known as tcnative, maybe libtcnative).

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/apr.html
http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native/

For this particular case, I guess it suffices to know whether there are any
packages that contain a file named libtcnative-1.so in any RHEL 5 channels.