Re: testing -> stable move for EPEL5 is prepared, details inside

On Dec 5, 2007, at 4:01 AM, Paul Howarth wrote:

The next step would be to create the EPEL4/5 branches and add me as co-maintainer for those branches. Does Aurelien need to do that or can I make the request myself?

Paul.

Hi Paul, you can request that yourself (and please add the current maintainer as a CC on the BZ ticket you create). There's some more info on the specifics of making the request here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CVSAdminProcedure

-Jeff