Re: Tester/Comainter searched for kyum

On 12/11/2007 11:33 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
On 12/11/2007 09:54 PM, Jochen Schmitt wrote:

Hallo,

I have create the kyum package for EL-5, because there was an
inclussion request for this package.

Because I don't have installed an CentOS or RHEL on my system, I'm
searching anyone, you
will be able to test the created package on his system.

Comainteinership for this package is welcome too.

Best Regards:
I've installed and played a bit with http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/plague-results/fedora-5-epel/kyum/0.7.5-4.el5/x86_64/kyum-0.7.5-4.el5.x86_64.rpm and I have not found any bug[s] so far. Let me know if there is anything special you want me to look for and I'll be glad to help. Note that most of my Centos machines are still running C3 and C4, only a couple of them are using C5 so I might be a bit slow to answer. Feel free to poke me on irc (wolfy) or directly by mail.

   Manuel

Hum. just found something which I do not know if should be labeled as "funny", "bug" or "this is how it should be, RFE if you do not like it". I've done a "list installed packages", selected one package and "remove selected". The panel on the lower left side showed how the package was correctly removed, but the list from the upper screen was not updated. Using "list installed" again does the trick, but it's quite confusing to still see a package as being installed (and selected) after removing it.