Re: EL-4 build root fails

Patrice Dumas wrote:
Hello,

My EL-4 builds failed to setup the root:
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-4-epel/37468-xbae-4.60.4-8.el4.1/ppc/root.log

Is it something known, am I doing something stupid or should I report it somewhere?

There's work being done on the buildsystem right now and I'm in the process of updating to RHEL4.6 so its likely one of those things is causing issues. Give me a while to ensure things have calmed down and I'll give the ok that its fine to build again.

   -Mike