RFC: EPEL branching if Fedora maintainer does not react

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jul 17 04:48:47 UTC 2007

On 16.07.2007 23:08, rob myers wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 02:26 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> rob myers wrote:
> [...]

thx rob for working on this.

> here is a complete version, with the co-maintainership changes rahul
> suggested.  comments?

Looks good. I'd like to get this ratified in tomorrows meeting.

(Note that the old stuff is in the wiki already at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/GuidelinesAndPolicies#head-00c9e731bb7bc5bb78caf8d124da3a329400fcd8
If this was ratified just add the new text there please. tia!)

Ohh, can somebody handle that for me? I'll miss the meeting tomorrow
because I'll help a colleague from work with moving to his new house.

CU
thl