Re: EPEL, RHEL-5Server and RHEL-5Client...

On 7/17/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:
Problem1 -- python-imaging was EPEL: We made a error, but we are still
in the testing/buildup phase, so we can still remove it from the repo
and say loudly "apologize" and "we are sorry"(¹). Not ideal, but problem
solved.

Well, to make things clear, python-imaging was branched for EPEL
because plague builds in *EPEL5* were failing due to unsatisfied
dependency on python-imaging, at least when I tried to build it on May
31st. This means that back then the 5Client packages were not
available for plague building -- has that changed?

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Montréal, Québec