resolution for python-imaging in EPEL

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 14:23:26 UTC 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:15:38 -0400
"Konstantin Ryabitsev" <icon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> The situation may be different for those who paid full enterprise
> price for RHEL entitlements, but that doesn't change the fact that
> unless EPEL provides "client" packages, I'll be left with broken
> repositories. I will note, that it makes that much harder for me to
> justify paying money to RH if I can have a better service using
> Centos+EPEL.

Yes I know, and this is the exact problem I yelled at our RHEL pm about
months ago, as well as other EPEL heads at the time.  I forewarned that
this was a problem that needed to be solved, and nobody listened.

I'll dig more on my side of things to find out the scoop of what all
5Server should have access to via RHN.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora