Plan for tomorrows (20070718) EPEL SIG meeting

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 18 12:17:24 UTC 2007

On Jul 17, 2007, at 1:11 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> /topic EPEL Meeting – broken deps – Jeff_S
>
> dgilmore, could you push newly build packages once in the next 24
> hours?
> And can somebody after that tun a script to check what deps are still
> broken? We have only 8 days left and I don't want to go into a

I can run repoclosure against CentOS 4 & 5 trees, but it would be
nice if someone could also run against the RHEL packages we are
building against.  For example, can the spam-o-lot script be run
without emailing out notices simply to come up with a list of broken
deps?  Or can someone run repoclosure against the RHEL sources we are
building against?

Thanks,
Jeff