Re: EPEL Deps (spam-o-epel)

On Jul 19, 2007, at 10:45 AM, Jon Ciesla wrote:

I maintain limph, and I could have sworn RHEL had php-mhash and
php-mcrypt.  Since these aren't EPEL packages ( and I see
php-pear-crypt-chap needs them for epel5 as well), whom do I talk to about resolving this? I think they're build as part of the mail php SRPM, no?

I believe that in Fedora, these are part of the php-extras RPM. I think another issue is that those packages rely on mhash and mcrypt which AFAIK are not present in RHEL and have not yet been built for EPEL.

-Jeff