Re: alpine package

On 7/25/07, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
By the way, do you know if this version of alpine has their webclient
included in it (I have a much older tarball)? I am wanting to look at
that... and if it does, I would suspect you would want to seperate
that out as a sub-package).

The tarball does, but I didn't build or configure it. I am UW staff
so I am sometimes forced to use "WebPine" and it's OK if you
want a CGI frontend slapped onto pine, but isn't very impressive
compared to virtually any other web-based email system.