Re: alpine package

On 7/25/07, Joshua Daniel Franklin <jdf lists gmail com> wrote:
On 7/25/07, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> By the way, do you know if this version of alpine has their webclient
> included in it (I have a much older tarball)? I am wanting to look at
> that... and if it does, I would suspect you would want to seperate
> that out as a sub-package).

The tarball does, but I didn't build or configure it. I am UW staff
so I am sometimes forced to use "WebPine" and it's OK if you
want a CGI frontend slapped onto pine, but isn't very impressive
compared to virtually any other web-based email system.

Ah ok. We have some webstuff that makes pine look like a godsend...
and reading the webpages it made the webpine sound better than
Squirrelmail. Will just avoid it then.