fuse, ntfs-config und ntfs-3g removed (was: Re: Fedora EPEL Package Build Report 2007-07-25)

On 25.07.2007 18:01, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> buildsys fedoraproject org wrote:
>> Packages built and released for Fedora EPEL 5: 18
>>
>> NEW fuse-2.7.0-3.el5 : File System in Userspace (FUSE) utilities
>
> Note that RHEL 5 kernel does not have FUSE enabled. I believe CentOS
> does offer a alternative kernel so it might be useful there.
>
>> NEW fuse-2.7.0-3.el4 : File System in Userspace (FUSE) utilities
>
> FUSE won't work in RHEL 4 at all since the kernel is older.

I removed fuse, ntfs-config and ntfs-3g for now from the repos to have a
clean sane repo (e.g. without broken deps) for the EPEL announcement
until this problem is being evaluated further.

Maintainers CCed, to make sure they are aware of it.

CU
thl