Plan for tomorrows (20070801) EPEL SIG meeting

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jul 31 17:32:24 UTC 2007

Hi all,

find below the list of topics that are planed to come up in the next
EPEL SIG meeting which is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday at 17:00 UTC
in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org.

EPEL announcement happened -- are we satisfied with how everything
worked out?

branch for EPEL if Fedora maintainer does not react -- dgilmore

new push scripts for pushing to testing, adjust mock configs to use
testing -- dgilmore

EPEL announcement happened -- what next?

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
to it tomorrow, but we'll most likely will if we don't run out of time).
You can also propose topics at the end of the meeting itself.

If your name/nick is on above list please give a update. That way all
the interested parties know what up ahead of the meeting; that will
avoid long delays and "status update monologues in the meeting.

Thanks!

CU
knurd