Mock Configs [Was: Re: Plan for tomorrows EPEL SIG meeting]

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Jun 13 15:56:46 UTC 2007

On Jun 13, 2007, at 11:45 AM, Michael E Brown wrote:

>> Hi Michael, maybe we can get this decided in the meeting today.  I'll
>> send an updated EL5 mock config to you and the list once we determine
>> exactly what we need to exclude :)
>
> Quickly. I have 0.7.1 ready to go as we hit a bug in 0.7.0. We will be
> releaseing 0.7.1 sometime today in the next couple hours.
>
> Current configs that were posted a couple weeks ago (sans exclude=)
> are
> current staged for 0.7.1.

Hi Michael, if you have to push a 0.7.1 today, I'd lean towards
simply copying the exclude line from a fedora x86_64 mock config and
re-using that in the EL5 x86_64 config.  That "works for me", and
it's an improvement over the behavior without having an exclude line.

If anyone sees any problem with this, please respond soon so Michael
can get the update pushed :)

-Jeff