Re: Mock Configs [Was: Re: Plan for tomorrows EPEL SIG meeting]

On Jun 13, 2007, at 12:10 PM, Michael E Brown wrote:

In fedora-6-x86_64-core.cfg, there is another exclude as well:

    [local]
    name=local
baseurl=http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/plague-results/ fedora-6-extras/
    exclude=*.i386 *.ppc

I added the same to the epel configs. (Are you guys even using plague
for EPEL 5?)

Pushed and will be in 0.7.1.
--
Michael

Great, thanks for your help. The plague exclude *should* work, but we'll see what happens!

Yes, we're using plague for the time being, but planning to move over to koji once some other stuff gets worked out...

-Jeff