Re: Log from todays meeting

Karsten Wade wrote:

* Agree not to package something that is already in another repo,
instead referring to that repo and package in particular (cf.
fedoraforum.org and pointing at not-illegal solutions there)

Any package that is already in a third party repository? That would essentially force users to mix and match many repositories which I don't think we should be doing. If it is just for packages we don't for legal reasons then that's doable.

Rahul