Readme.fedora files in EPEL

Should README.fedora files be ranamed in EPEL?  It probably isn't too
big of a deal, but I was looking through a package and wondered.

Also, in the case of some PHP packages, in RHEL 5, php provides a
directory called /usr/share/php and then non-pear php apps can use
/usr/share/php/whatever for their content.  In EL 4, no such dir
exists.  Should we create a package that provides /usr/share/php, or
relocate the packages on EL4?

stahnma