Re: Readme.fedora files in EPEL

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

On 25.06.2007 17:19, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 22.06.2007 23:52, Till Maas wrote:
On Fr Juni 22 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Maybe we need to enforcing calling it README.distribution or a generic
name like in the Fedora packaging guidelines that so EPEL can reuse the
content or atleast the file name without any issues.
In Bugzilla EPEL is called "Fedora EPEL". So a README.Fedora is no problem imho.
I agree with both of you -- but "README.distribution" IMHO would be the
proper solution. Especially if we could get the rest of the world
(OpenSuse, ...) to use it as well to mention distribution specific stuff.
Thorsten, can you follow this up with FESCo?

I'd be glad if someone else could take care of it. Any volunteers?

BTW, isn't the Fedora Packaging Committee the proper place for this?

I will take care of this. Will post to fedora-devel. I have a related topic I wanted to discuss anyway.

Rahul