Re: rename fedora-usermgmt?

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
Once upon a time Sunday 04 March 2007, Mike McGrath wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

I see fedora-usermgmt has been made available for EPEL. That is
probably going to cause some confusion. Maybe rename it into
system-usermgmt or something more distribution neutral. The other
packages except for fedora-ds-base are all indeed specific to Fedora.

Rahul
Why don't we just remove it?
Mike, i know you hate it :) but alot of packages use it.

More packages don't use it and no packages in RHEL use it. I'll stop now, I don't want to be "that guy" :-D

   -Mike