Re: rename fedora-usermgmt?

On 05.03.2007 13:54, Axel Thimm wrote:
On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 01:47:27PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 05.03.2007 13:18, Axel Thimm wrote:
extending the UID/GID space another one. Someone just needs to drive
the whole issue forward and get it approved by the Fedora community,
FPC and FESCo.
I'd vote for thl, go thl, go! :)
-1 (enough on my plate already)
Could you perhaps try to find a volunteer in the fesco group?

I'm not in FESCo anymore and I doubt I would find one. So no.

I further think this effort might be better driven by the Packaging Committee (but I'm not sure on that).

Cu
thl