Re: rename fedora-usermgmt?

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 12:32:08PM +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
FWIW I hate it, too, anyone here around with other feelings for that?
Maybe we're all "that guy" ;)

Yes, I am *also* that guy.

Can't we just have a Fedora project registry of assigned numbers and stick
to it?

Fact is: fedora-usermgmt solves a (nitch) problem, regardless of whether folks agree with it's implementation.

Imo, maintainers of epel packages, should be free to use it, if they wish. It would be inappropriate, imo, to implement a blanket "no fedora-usermngt" policy in epel, unless, of course, no maintainer for it can be found for epel.

-- Rex