Re: rename fedora-usermgmt?

Mike McGrath wrote:

I might be alone here but... I've never once had a problem. Anything that is going to be considered needs to completely replace useradd. Any system that involves using both is faulty.

Such an attempt was made in the not too distant past, but the long and short of it was that most folks didn't accept the premise that a problem existed that required fixing.

-- Rex