Re: remove fedora-usermgmt?

On 05.03.2007 21:37, Axel Thimm wrote:
On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:09:34AM -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
Axel Thimm wrote:
Have I mentioned this is the wrong forum for this discussion?
Trying to solve this on the Fedora side may take ages

k, then it might take ages. But I'm strictly against finding special EPEL solutions for problems, if the same problem exists in Fedora-land and should be fixed there, too (and this is the case here).

as no one really
seems to be interested (or are you volunteering to take the lead).

Then I'd say the problem can't be that big.

CU
thl