Re: Release and update procedure for EPEL

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
Ummm. No. I don't think RH still maintains 4. Or 4U1. Or 4U2. So we
don't either. All updates are going against the latest (misnomed)
'quarterly' update. And I don't think that SL does it any different,
although I might be wrong there. Because every quarterly update is a big
update set against the previous one (including updates).

So I'm not too sure about what you are talking about.

Cheers,
This is something we can change later. Lets keep it simple for now and if an issue comes up we can discuss it as a real example instead of guessing what problems will come up. The releases are just a snapshot of the rolling updates at some point in time. Its pretty arbitrary AFAIK.

   -Mike