Re: rpms that just need a rebuild...

Greg Swallow a écrit :
> of Fedora Extras 6 packages.  For instance I need ~15 php-pear-??? rpms
> for EL5 that I just rebuilt from the Fedora Extras 6 sources - no
> modifications to the spec files needed.

I'm probably the maintener of some of them and i will like to push them
on EPEL soon... (i need some time to prepare my build machine for my tests).

Some of them are really useful (i think) because they were provided by
old php version (bundle with), so EL4 -> EL5 mays requires then.

Christopher Stone (maintener for most of the others) haven't put his
status on http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/ContributorStatus.

Actually i'm waiting for a "green light" to begin the push...

Regards