Re: package stability

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 04:19:50PM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
Unlike in 'official' RHEL, I'd think the emphasis here is just on best effort for stability. As long as we're cautious I think it will be fine.

I personnally think that it is a bad idea. In my opinion there should be
no difference between EPEL and RHEL packages.

I'm with Mike here, that EPEL simply make a best effort, to be more in line with what (Fedora) Extras does.

-- Rex