Re: remove fedora-usermgmt?

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 03:34:35PM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> For the different behaviour you would first need to enable fedora-usermgmt
> via the alternatives system.

Which rather proves that it is useless. You either have the default
unpredictable behaviour, or you need to configure global resources *per
host* or *per site*.

The default behaviour which accounts for 99.99% of all users is that
people don't even know there is something to configure. And I probably
made a very conservative guess.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net