Re: EPEL vs Fedora main

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 07:58:10PM +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> The current discussion about fedora-usermgr is an example of most
> probably a bad choice in Fedora which stalls EPEL.

The fact that it is a bad choice is your opinion. And I can't see why
it stalls EPEL. It could also be considered that it is the opposition
to fedora-usermgr that stalls EPEL.

(To be clear I haven't any opinion on fedora-usermgr myself, except that
I know that 'skilled and known to have made right technical choices in
the past' contributors are against while other are for).

--
Pat