Re: EPEL vs Fedora main

Patrice Dumas wrote:
It was not really opened before a few weeks. There wasn't even a place
to discuss about guidelines. Fortunaltly there was this core of people
who didn't wait for the commitement of the community to begin things,
but it is only the beginning of the building of the EPEL community.

You've got to trust me on this, we've been around for more then a few weeks and in public.

https://extras.108.redhat.com/

I just don't want you to think we're throwing stuff together here. A great deal of thought, planning and work has been done to even get the first package signed and rolled out to the public mirror.

   -Mike