Re: RFC: Package maintenance and update policy for EPEL -- take 1

This seems right to me. And I don't find that complicated.

I also had another thought. Maybe it could be possible to avoid packages
in the testing repo to be published when the release time comes and the
maintainer feels that it is not ready for the stable branch. In the
document this looks like the push is more or less 'automatic'.

--
Pat