Re: Request for voting SIG

Axel Thimm schrieb:
> [...]
> A steeringless project is inevitably following Brown's law rather than
> being productive. I certainly feel less than productive with the
> usermgmt stuff taking so much of my epel time.

It worked quite well in the past weeks afaics and there was much progress.

Anyway, if people really want some kind of steering committee then I'm
fine with it. But I think the SIG is already to big to be the "steering
committee" -- 13 people are two much from my FESCo experiences (the plan
is even to make FESCo smaller, too). I'd say 5 or 7 people should be
enough for EPEL.

CU
thl