Re: IRC Meetings: New meeting time?

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 01:20:00PM -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Once upon a time Sunday 11 March 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 06:38:26PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > > The EPEL SIG currently meets each Sunday at 16:00 UTC -- this was the
> > > time and date that matched most of the most active EPEL drivers when the
> > > EPEL SIG was quite small.
> > >
> > > Well, we have grown a bit, so we should probably re-discuss the meeting
> > > time again. So what date and time would you guys people prefer?
> >
> > I'd plead for another day.
> I cant do that time.

OK, we've had a similar situation at the FPC and Toshio created a nice
wiki page to coordinate the best time slot. The original page is

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/NewMeetingTime

I cloned it, made some FPC -> EPEL adjustments and removed the entries
from the FPC members:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/NewMeetingTime

It also happens that this page had the summer UTC times, since we're
about to switch I left the summer data.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net