EPEL acceptance policy

Hi,

I was just checking out the acceptance policy listed here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/GuidelinesAndPolicies/PackageMaintenanceAndUpdates

There's a few acceptance criteria that I think it would help to blatantly spell out there. Perhaps this is really nit points and could be safely assumed, but I think it doesn't hurt to spell things out.

I think the intention is to not ship in EPEL stuff which RH already ships. Specifically this is stated as: "Thus packages from EPEL should never replace packages from the target base distribution"

I'm wondering if people may misinterpret that to think that things not on the base RHEL isos are fair game for replacement. Layered products from RH which are delivered separately from the OS come to mind. Another example would be packages which are only intended for certain release variants. For example, the GFS cluster components are not available to desktop / client configurations - server only.

Tying to think of an alternative recommended wording:

"thus packages from EPEL should never replace packages delivered by Red Hat - including those on the base distribution as well as layered products."