Re: EPEL acceptance policy

Michael Stahnke wrote:
Does CentOS or another distro recompile/package the other RH channels
that are not RHEL?  I mean, if EPEL is people looking for best-effort
supported packges, might they want the application server under
best-effort rather than through a pay channel?  I am not saying we
should replace the channels, really I am mostly curious.
I'm not touching that with a ten-foot pole. IMO if it ships in any version RHEL-x, it doesn't ship in EPEL-x.

   -Mike