Re: Summary from yesterdays EPEL meeting

I started working on the epel-release package tonight.  I have a few
questions.  How do I handle the yum dependency?  RHEL 4 doesn't ship
with yum.  CentOS 4 does.  Do I say it requires Yum in RHEL 4 or just
use up2date?

How will the testing repo be laid out?  Will it have a separate GPG
key like Core did/does?

When will the yum repo be built for epel?  I wrote a .repo file but
right now it sees no repomd.xml which means either I am way wrong or
it's not created, and I am hoping it's the latter.

Will epel have any logo, documetnation or anything I should include in
the doc directory other than a license file?  How about any type of
eula?  I really don't want an eula, but IANAL.