Can I play?

Hello, everyone:

I'd like to participate in the EPEL process, since I'm responsible for
a bunch of RHEL4 servers and figure that since I already rebuild a
bunch of stuff from extras, I might as well share my efforts. :)

I'll follow the discussions for a few days, just to get a hang of
things, since the wiki is a little short on details at the moment.

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Montréal, Québec