Re: Dropping the repotag

On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 03:06:38PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Dag Wieers schrieb:
> > Please let me know when the repotag will be decided for EPEL
>
> Please bring that up to the Fedora Packaging committee on
> fedora-packaging redhat com, those guys are the ones that are
> responsible for the Packaging Standard used in both EPEL and Fedora.
>
> The offer still stands: I can forward this discussion/your mail there if
> you want. But the only position in this stuff I'll take is "Let the
> Packaging Committee" decide.

Does the rest of epel agree on this? Or will this be a ping pong of
responsibilities? As a member of the FPC I don't see how suddenly we
became authorities on EPEL. Not that I personally mind, but I miss the
mandate.

There still is no voting body to make any decisions around epel when
it comes to things like fedora-usrmgmt, repotags and anything else
where there is no 100% consensus.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net