Re: [users] Dropping the repotag

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

Michael Schwendt wrote:
Why would a __user__ want a repotag?

I thought this was EPEL and did thus not involve any users rather then
administrators of all kinds.

I don't think we should get in the business of guessing about our users until they show up :-) I'd imagine people interested in EPEL range from extremely experienced admins and architects that understand the need for a community driven packaging repo, to people that don't realize that installing mandrake and SuSE RPM's on the same box is a bad thing and they just so happened to find us because Google said so.

   -Mike