Re: Dropping the repotag

Rex Dieter wrote:
Axel Thimm wrote:

With my EPEL hat on: "Let's do repotags and keep the peace".

+1.
Long and short of it: Use repotags or dag/rpmforge won't play ball. Imo, it's mostly harmless, so "just do it".

Sigh, as dag just pointed out, this afterall, is not a blocker.
I was only advocating repotag if there were a pot of gold (like rpmforge participation) linked to it's usage.

And, please no more "repotags are bad/evil, let's try other theoretical-but-never-gonna-happen-in-a-million-years way" arguments.

Have I mentioned arguing alternative repotag implementations/workarounds is a waste of time?

-- Rex