Re: Repotag

Dag Wieers wrote:

I know you guys think you have enough authority to not require a repotag.

authority has nothing to do with it. Point is: is it a good or necessary thing?

And you generally do not care because the default policy will be to tell people other packages than EPEL are dangerous.

imo, you're making a false assumption here.

I don't know if I have to start threaten to make you see the light, but I strongly consider dropping the repotag if Fedora and Red Hat cannot play nice.

threats will only harm your position/argument, so I'd recommend you don't.

-- Rex