Re: howto coordinate with RHEL packages/pakagers?

Patrice Dumas wrote:
* is there somewhere a list of packages in RHEL? And versions/maintainer
  information?
Change logs
* where are the spec file available? Do we have to expand srpms or is there something convenient similar with the fedora cvs? I can't
  even find the srpms.
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/
I can see a communication channel, bugzilla, but it is not necessarily the most convenient, it can be a bit heavy sometime.
Bugzilla is the way we do things.

   -Mike