Re: epel4/ppc? missing sqlite?

Rex Dieter wrote:
Dag Wieers wrote:
On Mon, 26 Mar 2007, Rex Dieter wrote:

Rex Dieter wrote:
wtf?
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=30189

First off, I guess I didn't even realize el4/ppc existed, ok, fine.

But,
No Package Found for sqlite-devel
?
While we're on the topic, I was going to conditionalize out support for sqlite on el4/ppc, but just noticed something, our builders define the macro 'epel 4'
but not 'rhel 4', is that on purpose or an oversight?

Shouldn't it be 'el 4' ?

Well, previous discussions said rhel, but honestly, I don't care...

My bad, dgilmore pointed out in irc that this is only when issuing local builds in the cvs dir, via e.g. 'make i386', it sets
 --define "dist .el4" --define "epel 4"

So, not buildsys-related at all, my bad, move on, nothing to see here.

-- Rex